10,000 Feet (10k’) allows you to monitor the status of your teams and their projects in real time and makes resource management, project planning, and time tracking simple. With Grow and 10k’, you can visualize your data and answer the most vital questions to the long-term success of your organization. Even as work ebbs and flows, you can stay up-to-date on the status of all projects across your portfolio.
Get More with Grow — Your 10k’ Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add 10k’ to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from 10k’ alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
10k’ + Grow
How many current active projects do we have this week?
How many projects are unassigned and in each phase of completion?
How much overtime have our teams worked this month?
What is our organization’s work velocity for the past month?
Which projects have resulted in the highest revenue stream this quarter?
What projects are currently awaiting approval this week?
Reports and Data Available From 10k’
Users: All 10k’ users, including first and last name, email, created date, termination date, user type ID, phone, role, login type, etc.
Projects: All project and assignments data, including created date, deleted date, description, end date (due date), ID, name, parent ID and phase name (if a sub-project), project state, start date, scheduled hours, confirmed hours, phase count, confirmed dollars, etc.
Projects: Tags: All project tags, including tag ID, project ID, and value (tag name).
Projects: Budget Items: All dollar amounts assigned to projects and project phases, including ID, amount, assignable id (project id), category, item type, etc.
Assignments by Project: All assignments connecting users to one, many, or all projects, including ID, allocation mode (fixed/percent), hours per day, fixed hours, user ID, assignable ID (project ID), start date, end date, bill rate, status, etc.
Assignments by User: All assignments designated to one, many, or all 10k’ users, including ID, allocation mode (fixed/percent), hours per day, fixed hours, user ID, assignable ID (project ID), start date, end date, bill rate, status, etc.
Time Entries: All collections of suggested and confirmed hours tracked per project or user, including entry ID, user ID, assignable ID (the project or sub-project ID), date, number of hours, scheduled hours, task, bill rate, created date, etc.
Example Metrics From 10k’
- Number of projects by status (unassigned, awaiting approval, completed, etc.)
- Average potential revenue by project type
- Monthly man-hours per team
- Man-hours per project by type
- Potential revenue vs. realized revenue per team
- Potential revenue vs. realized revenue per project by type
- Active projects per team by status
- Average time to completion for each project stage/entire project
- Total resources available vs. allocated by month