Atmosphere is a cloud-based call center platform that helps organizations deliver world-class contact center support and account management across multiple channels. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Atmosphere call center data in real time, display your key metrics with clarity, and give your teams the insights they need to drive improvement.
Get More with Grow — Your Atmosphere Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Atmosphere to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Atmosphere alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Atmosphere + Grow
How many agents from each team do we currently have logged in and active?
Which agents have spent the most total time logged in so far this month?
What is our daily average time active per agent this month compared to last month?
Which agents have logged in the most over the past 30 days?
How many total minutes has each team spent on a call and idle so far this week?
Which agents have spent the most minutes on calls this week?
Reports and Data Available From Atmosphere
Agents: All contact center agent data, including agent ID, name, email, active, username, group ID, group name, agent location, external ID, agent custom data, phone username, phone password, etc.
Agents Login Status: All contact center agent login data, including agent ID, event, last login date, and last logout date.
Agents Status: All agent statuses, including agent ID, agent name, status, and pause code.
Account Skills: All assignable agent specialties, including ID and label.
Example Metrics From Atmosphere
- Current Logged In and Active Agents by Group
- Number of Logins by Group – Current WTD
- Number of Logins by Agent – Past 30 Days
- Total Time Active by Agent – Current MTD
- Daily Average Time Active by Group – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Total Time On Call vs. Idle by Group – Current WTD
- Total Time On Call by Agent – Current WTD
- Daily Number of Calls – Past 30 Days