Bronto provides commerce marketing automation for mid-market and enterprise organizations. As a leading email marketing provider, Bronto intuitively and effectively manages email and social media marketing campaigns. With Grow, you can access your Bronto data to visualize and display your performance indicators on actionable business dashboards.
Get even more from Bronto Software with Grow:
- Gain powerful insights when you add Bronto Software to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Bronto Software alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Grow has been very helpful and quick to answer any questions that we have had while giving us the ability to showcase our overall email performance from Bronto to our entire company. It provides a great snapshot of how we are doing and gives insights into any trends that may be occurring.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Grow + Bronto
Which campaign has the highest click-through rate over the past 30 days?
What is our conversion rate for each message type this month?
How much monthly revenue have we earned over the past year?
What social media platform is getting us the most likes and shares each day?
Which email types generated the most revenue over the last 30 days?
How many complaints have we received for each email type this month?
Reports and Data Available with Bronto
Deliveries: All scheduled email deliveries matching the selected date range, including ID, start date, message ID, status, type, number sends, number deliveries, hard bounces, soft bounces, unique opens, unique clicks, unique conversions, revenue, survey responses, forwards, contact updates, unsubscribes by prefs, unsubscribes by complaint, contact losses, delivery rate, open rate, click rate, click through rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, complaint rate, social shares, shares Facebook, shares Twitter, views Facebook, views Twitter, social views, etc.
Recent Inbound Activities: All inbound email actions matching the selected date range, including created date, contact ID, delivery, activity type, email address, contact status, message name, delivery type, delivery start date, list name, list label, webform action, order ID, etc.
Lists: All lists, including ID, name, label, active count, and status.
Segments: All segments, including ID, name, last updated date, and active count.
Example Metrics From Bronto
- Daily Sent Emails – Current Week
- Email Open and Click-Through Rate – Past 30 Days
- Unsubscribe Rate – Past 30 Days
- Monthly Email Revenue and Conversion Rate – Last 12 Months
- Total Email Revenue – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Top 10 Lists by Active Count
- Total Email Revenue by Email Type
- Total Complaints by Email Type – Current MTD
- Daily Social Media Stats – Last 30 Days
Grow.com Technology Partners integrate with Grow to enhance our customers’ ability to access, aggregate, report, and visualize data. These world-class integrations give mutual customers the ability to make better decisions by accessing the data that is most important to them.