Dentrix provides broad spectrum practice management and administrative software geared toward dental offices. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your most vital dental practice metrics and get real-time insights into your monthly appointment and customer performance trends.
Get More with Grow — Your Dentrix Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Dentrix to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Dentrix alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Dentrix + Grow
How many appointments have we completed and cancelled each day this week?
Which patients have produced the most revenue in the past 30 days?
How much revenue have we received from procedures so far this month?
What is our referral conversion rate this quarter?
How much revenue can we make from appointments over the next 30 days?
Which procedures generated the most revenue over the past year?
Reports and Data Available From Dentrix
The Dentrix integration provides the ability to request custom reports, with each report tied specifically to the Grow user who first requested it. Below are a few examples of reports users have requested.
Today’s Patient Notes: All notes entered for patient visits today, including last name, first name, and note text.
End of Day Report: Current-day practice metrics, including date, broken appts, appts not completed, appts scheduled amt, procedures completed amt, appts completed, procedures completed, scheduled count, scheduled future appts, appointments revenue, etc.
New Patient Appts. (30 Days): All new patient appointments within the next 30 days, including appt date, amount, patient name, provider, and first visit date.
Top 20 Paying Patients (30 Days): A list of patients by amount collected over the past 30 days, including patient ID, name, and amount paid.
Day Sheet (Last 7 Days): All day sheet entries for the past week, including provider, tooth, payment, ADA code, procedure date, description, and patient name.
Finance & Late Charges: All financing and late charge entries, including amount, patient ID, procedure ID, provider ID, history, procedure date, created date, etc.
Dollar Amount Per Visit: All patient visit dollar amounts, including patient ID, production ($), visit date, and patient name.
New Patient Referrals: All referral data, including referred by, referral date, note, referred by type, name, and referred by email.
Example Metrics From Dentrix
- New Patient Referrals – Past 30 Days
- Average Revenue per Visit
- Weekly Referrals vs. New Patients Scheduled – Past 6 Months
- Daily Potential Appointments Revenue – Next 30 Days
- Daily Completed vs. Cancelled Appointments – Past 7 Days
- Daily Potential Revenue – Next 30 Days
- Monthly Claims Payments – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Total Current Collections Balances
- Daily New Patient Appointments – Past 30 Days