Drchrono’s all-in-one practice management, electronic health records, and billing solution can help you capture a greater portion of revenue. Together with Grow, you can visualize your most important practice data in a powerfully simple way.
Get More with Grow — Your Drchrono Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add drchrono to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from drchrono alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With Drchrono + Grow
How many patients have we scheduled today?
How much of our billing is through insurance?
How many appointments are each doctor taking?
What is our cancellation rate?
How utilized are our exam rooms?
How many patients are signed up for emails?
Reports and Data Available From Drchrono
Appointments: Doctor ID, patient ID, office ID, assigned exam room, scheduled time, duration, status, ICD-9 codes, billing status, billed date, etc.
Offices: Office name, location, contact info, and hours of operation
Doctors: Speciality, job title, suffix, NPI number, group NPI number, practice group
Patients: Unidentified patient information, zip codes, assigned doctor, date of first/ last appointments, etc.
Users: Staff usernames, assigned doctors, practice groups, etc.
Transactions: Billing status, procedure type, price, billed, allowed, adjustments, insurance payments, balance due, service, expected reimbursement, etc.
Example Metrics From Drchrono
- Projected Collections this Month
- Total Charges MTD
- Appointments by Status
- Appointments by Doctor
- New Patients Scheduled
- Total Appointments Today
- Insurance vs. Patient Paid Transactions
- Exam Room Utilization
- Payment Pipeline
- Billing Unpaid MTD