Emma’s digital marketing platform makes it easy to create beautifully designed emails that drive results for your teams. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Emma data in real-time to get valuable insights into the long-term success of your campaigns.
Get More with Grow — Your Emma Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Emma to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Emma alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Emma + Grow
How many unique opens have our emails generated this week?
What is our subscribe rate over the past 30 days?
How many bounces and clicks does each of our emails have this month?
Which email has the highest clickthrough rate?
How many subscribers do we currently have?
What was our overall forward rate over the last 90 days?
Reports and Data Available From Emma
Members: All member listings in the account, including status, confirmed opt-in, account ID, name, favorite food, member ID, modified date, plaintext preferred, email error, member since, bounce count, deleted date, email, etc.
Responses: All emails response data, including account ID, month, year, mailings, sent, delivered, bounced, opened, clicked unique, clicked, forwarded, shared, share clicked, webview shared, webview share clicked, opted out, signed up, etc.
Mailings: All mailings data and contents, including mailing type, send started, cancel by user, mailing ID, recipient count, mailing status, account ID, month, year, deleted date, reply to, started or finished, subject disabled, sender, plaintext only, name, parent ID, failure message, send finished, send date, signup form ID, purged date, etc.
Example Metrics From Emma
- Daily Unique Opens – Current Week
- Open Rate by Email Type – Last 30 Days
- Total Subscribe Rate – Last 90 Days
- Total Subscribes by Email Type – Last 90 Days
- Bounces vs. Clicks by Email Type – Current MTD
- Daily Bounces vs. Clicks – Last 30 Days
- Total Clickthrough Rate by Email Type
- Current Subscriber Total
- Daily New Subscribers – Current MTD vs. Last Month