Facebook Ads through Facebook Business helps you promote your page and business to the right people across Facebook’s Audience Network, so you get big value out of every advertising dollar. Grow can help you track your Facebook Ads data in real-time and see how it affects your business by the minute.
Get More with Grow — Your Facebook Ads Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Facebook Ads to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Facebook Ads alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Instant access to our Facebook Ads performance is essential, and Grow provides us with a great tool to visualise and manage our campaigns”
Questions You Can Answer With Facebook Ads + Grow
How are my campaigns performing??
What is my spend by campaign?
How many clicks are my ads getting?
What is my spend/click ratio?
What is my click through rate (CTR)?
What is my cost per click?
Reports and Data Available From Facebook Ads
Within Facebook Ads you can access data from four main reporting levels: Account, Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad.
Account: Shows aggregate data for the entire account
Campaign: Shows data for specific campaigns
Ad Set: Shows aggregate data for specific ad sets
Ad: Shows data for specific ads
For each of these levels, you can access the same data. A few common fields include: Account Name, Ad Set Name, Campaign Name, Clicks, Cost Per Action Type, CTR, Actions, CPC, Spend, Unique Actions, Impressions, Video Watched Actions, Website Clicks, etc.
Example Metrics From Facebook Ads
- Total Clicks Last 30 Days
- Total Spend Last 12 Months
- Total Spend by Campaign
- Reach and Conversion
- Performance Last 30 Days
- CPC/CTR Last 30 Days
- Top 5 Ads by Clicks
- Campaign Summary
- Video Reach vs. Avg. Seconds Watched