FigPay is a cloud-based credit card processing and inventory management platform that helps businesses spend less time and money collecting payments from customers. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your FigPay data in real time and blend it with data from other cloud services so that key individuals in your company always have the insights they need to make agile, intelligent decisions.
Get More with Grow — Your FigPay Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add FigPay to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from FigPay alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
FigPay + Grow
What are our monthly sales this year compared to last year?
What percentage of our receivables went uncollected last quarter?
How many hours have our employees worked so far this week?
Which of our customers have generated the most value for us this month?
How many new and returning customers have we had over the past 30 days?
Which products have we sold the most so far this year?
Reports and Data Available From FigPay
Lines: All order line items, including order ID, created date, order delivery, deleted, status, created by, customer name, post date, paid, deleted, payment ID, product name, price, cost, category, color, cat ID, qty, person, processed, discount amount, discount type, discount, promo, lines name, key, error time, tax, etc.
Payments: All payment data, including order ID, post date, created date, delivery, table ID, till ID, paid, deleted, status, created by, subtotal, total tax, total, total paid, total unpaid, customer name, tax exempt company, tax exempt ID, returns, discount type, discount amount, discount applied, post date, paid, deleted, type, ref, batch, auth, amount, time, card type, status, conversion rate, converted amount, error, is duplicate, result, status, balance, account, etc.
Time Entries: All logged time entries, including user ID, name, comment, position, wage, hours, start, end, real start, real end, start face, end face, start ID, and end ID.
Example Metrics From FigPay
- Monthly Sales – Current YTD vs. Last Year
- Sales by Product Name – Past 30 Days
- Weekly Cost of Goods Sold vs. Sales – Current QTD
- Payment Amount Processed vs. Unpaid – Last Quarter
- Daily Hours Logged by Employee – Current WTD
- Top 10 Customers by Amount Purchased – Current MTD
- New vs. Returning Customers – Past 30 Days
- Number of Orders by Product – Current YTD
- Total Sales by Product – Current YTD