Follow Up Boss provides simple and powerful real estate lead management software that allows you to automate your pipeline, respond faster to prospects, and extract valuable marketing data from your leads. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Follow Up Boss data in real-time next to your other metrics and get actionable insights into the health and sustainability of your sales enablement efforts.
Get More with Grow — Your Follow Up Boss Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Follow Up Boss to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Follow Up Boss alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Follow Up Boss + Grow
Which lead source has provided the most total revenue over the past year?
How many leads has each of our reps generated this month compared to last month?
What is the total number of leads vs. revenue we’ve generated this year?
How many leads are currently in each stage of our pipeline?
What is the percentage of leads from each pipeline stage that we’ve closed-won over the past two years?
What is our average revenue per lead from each lead source over the past 90 days?
Reports and Data Available From
Follow Up Boss
Action Plans: All action plans, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, name, status, stop on contacted, is used, contacts running count, lead flow IDs, step count, etc.
Calls: All calls, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, person ID, user, username, phone, note, outcome, is incoming, duration, recording URL, etc.
Events: All lead-generating events, including ID, created date, updated date, person ID, message, description, note ID, source, type, page title, page URL, page duration, property details, etc.
Smart Lists: All smart lists, including ID, name, description, etc.
Stages: All potential pipeline stages, including stage ID, name, order weight, is protected, and people count.
Tasks: All to-do items assigned to users, including task ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, person ID, assigned to, name, type, is completed, due date, etc.
Templates: All templates, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, name, is mobile, is shared, body, subject, action plans, etc.
Users: All users, including ID, created date, updated date, name, email, phone, role, status, timezone, is owner, groups ID and name, etc.
Example Metrics From Follow Up Boss
- Total Weekly Leads by Rep – Past 60 Days
- Total Monthly Leads by Source – Past 12 Months
- % and Number of Leads Closed by Stage – Past 2 Years
- Average Revenue per Lead by Source – Past 90 Days
- Current Number of Leads by Pipeline Stage
- Total Leads vs. Total Revenue – Current YTD
- Total Leads by Rep, Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Monthly Total Revenue by Source – Past 12 Months
- Daily Closed-Won Revenue by Rep – Past 30 Days