GetResponse’s all-in-one marketing platform helps small businesses, marketers, and brands get better results with a broad array of tools to support their online campaigns. With Grow, you can get the most out of your GetResponse data by merging it with your other important business data and visualizing key marketing insights with Grow’s sleek BI dashboards, all in one place.
Get More with Grow — Your GetResponse Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add GetResponse to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from GetResponse alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
GetResponse + Grow
How many new subscribers have we added so far this month?
Where are our new subscribers located?
Which campaigns have the most subscribers and least removals this year?
How many opens do our webforms have this week?
What is the open rate for each of our campaigns over the past 60 days?
Which of our landing pages are providing the most traffic each month?
Reports and Data Available From GetResponse
There are a large number of reports available with the GetResponse + Grow integration. Below is an abridged list of the more popular reports used to build metrics in Grow.
Auto Responders: All autoresponder summary statistics, including autoresponder ID, campaign ID, name, subject, status, from field, reply to from field, created date, content html, flags, trigger settings data, trigger settings action, subscribed, day of cycle, selected segments, send settings type, send delay in hours, send at hour, recurrence, excluded days, etc.
Campaign Stats (Balance): All basic subscription and removal metrics for the selected campaign(s), including import, email, subscriptions leads, sale, forward, survey, mobile, copy, landing page, summary, campaign ID, campaign name, date, removals user, unsubscribe, bounced, etc.
Campaign Stats (Location): All location metrics for the selected campaign(s), including amount, continent code, country code, campaign ID, and campaign name.
Campaign Stats (Summary): Summary statistics for the selected campaign(s), including total subscribers, total newsletters, total triggers, total landing pages, total webforms, campaign ID, and campaign name.
Landing Pages: All landing pages, including page ID, href, meta title, domain, subdomain, created date, campaign ID, campaign name, status, etc.
Newsletters: All newsletters, including newsletter ID, name, type, subject, flags, editor, href, campaign ID, campaign name, status, send on, created date, send settings, send metrics status, metrics sent, metrics total, etc.
Webforms: All webforms, including webform ID, name, href, status, modified date, opened, subscribed, campaign ID, campaign name, etc.
Example Metrics From GetResponse
- New Subscribers by Campaign – Last 60 Days
- Weekly Total Subscribers – Current Quarter
- New Subscribers vs. Removals – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Total and New Subscriptions by Country
- Webform Opens vs. Subscriptions by Landing Page – Last 30 Days
- Daily New Subscribers vs. Removals – Current MTD
- Total Opens vs. Subscribes by Campaign – Current Week
- Total Webform Opens – Current Week