With GitHub, developers can discover, use, and contribute to projects using a powerful, collaborative workflow. Grow allows you to unify and visualize your GitHub data, so you can manage projects more effectively.
Get More with Grow — Your GitHub Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add GitHub to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from GitHub alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
GitHub + Grow
Which current issues are open?
How long does it take our team to close an issue?
How many issues are closed vs open?
How many “commits” do we have daily?
Which team members have open issues?
Which repositories have the most open issues?
Reports and Data Available From
All data from GitHub is specific to a selected repository.
Contributors: Names of assignees, their weekly additions, deletions, and commits.
Issues: List of specific issues listed by repository, assignee, date created, date closed, status, etc.
Repositories: List of repository information, size, number of issues, forks, watchers, etc.
Example Metrics From GitHub
- Open and closed issues, last 30 days
- Issues by Assignee
- Commits by Assignee
- Additions vs. Commits
- Days to Issues Close
- Average Days to Close Ticket