Google Analytics Multi-Channel tracks multiple dynamic levels of visitor activity on your websites by keeping track of the areas where multiple actions converge. Grow enables you to visualize, understand, and predict how website referrals, searches, and ads play into conversions with your Google Analytics Multi-Channel connection.
Get More with Grow — Your GA Multi-Channel Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add GA Multi-Channel to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from GA Multi-Channel alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
GA Multi-Channel + Grow
Which of our campaigns had the most conversions over the past month?
What is our upstream and downstream (pre- and post-site visit) traffic this quarter?
Which channel is the most effective at generating all-time impressions?
How often have our different types of content led to conversions this month?
What is our total conversion value this year?
How many unique site visitors have come from each source URL?
Reports and Data Available From
GA Multi-Channel is an extremely robust reporting tool that has no set reports. Instead, data sets are created using a combination of metrics (quantitative measurements) and dimensions (attributes, or ways to sort and group data). Grow connects to the GA Multi-Channel account, facilitates access to the specific data desired through menus in the edit metric screen, and can filter results by date or other criteria.
GA Multi-Channel Metrics include impressions, impression conversions, assisted conversions, total conversions, first interaction conversions, last interaction conversions, total conversion value, etc.
GA Multi-Channel Dimensions include basic channel grouping path, source, campaign, keyword, ad group, ad content, ad, creative ID, customer ID, criteria ID, destination URL, display URL, AdWords placement domain, conversion date, conversion type, advertiser, placement, site, length in interactions histogram, lag in days histogram, transaction ID, targeting type, nth day, etc.
Example Metrics From
- Conversions by Campaign – Past Month
- Site Visits by Destination URL vs. Source URL
- All-Time Impressions by Channel Type
- Current Month Impressions by Ad Group
- Current Month Conversions by Content ID
- Total Value Conversion – Current Year
- Impressions by Source URL
- Total Conversions by Length in Interactions – Current Quarter