Lightspeed provides cloud-based point-of-sale solutions for retail, restaurant, and ecommerce businesses. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Lightspeed reports in real time alongside other key metrics to stay up-to-date on the health of your business and gain access to actionable insights to guide future growth.
Get More with Grow — Your Lightspeed Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Lightspeed to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Lightspeed alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Lightspeed + Grow
Which items were our top sellers over the past 30 days?
What are our total sales for this month compared to last month?
How much value in discounts did we offer customers last week?
Which of our shops have the highest sales so far this quarter?
What is the current outstanding balance of our customer credit accounts?
How much of our revenue came from each item type over the past 12 months?
Reports and Data Available From Lightspeed
Lightspeed has a large number of available reports. The overview article at the bottom of this page contains a complete list of reports and fields accessible in the Grow app. Some of the more popular Lightspeed access points include:
Customers: All customer data, including name, title, company, credit account ID, customer type, discount, tax category, customer ID, created date, archived, etc.
Employees: All employee data, including ID, name, lock out, archived, timestamp, contact ID, clock in ID, role, limit to shop, last shop, last sale, last register, etc.
Items: All items held in inventory, including ID, SKU, default cost, average cost, discountable, tax, archived, item type, serialized, description, model year, UPC, manufacturer SKU, create time, category ID, tax class, department, manufacturer ID, default vendor, price, use type, etc.
Order Lines: All line items for orders, including ID, quantity, price, original price, checked in, number received, timestamp, total, order ID, and item ID.
Sale Payments: All payments applied to sales, including ID, amount, create time, archive
d, remote reference, sale ID, payment type, CC charge, ref payment, employee ID, credit account, Payment ID, etc.
Shops: All physical store locations, including shop ID, name, service rate, time zone, tax labor, label title, archived, time stamp, company registration number, vat number, contact ID, tax category ID, CC gateway, price level, etc.
Special Orders: All special order, including ID, quantity, contacted, completed, customer ID, shop, sale line, order line, note, is public, timestamp, etc.
Vendors: All vendors, including ID, name, archived, account number, price level, update price, update cost, time stamp, vendor rep name, etc.
Example Metrics From Lightspeed
- Total Sales by Inventory Item – Past 30 Days
- Monthly Total Sales vs. Total Inventory Cost – Current YTD
- Total Sales, Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Total Discounts – Past Week
- Weekly Total Discounts by Shop – Past 90 Days
- Total Sales by Shop – Current QTD
- Current Outstanding Credit Account Balance
- Credit Account Balances by Customer – Past 90 Days
- Monthly Total Sales by Item Type – Past 12 Months