LimeLight is a subscription management platform that provides marketing automation, billing optimization, and data intelligence for ecommerce merchants. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track all of this data in clear, powerful, real-time dashboards.
Get More with Grow — Your LimeLight CRM Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add LimeLight CRM to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from LimeLight CRM alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
LimeLight CRM + Grow
How many new prospects have we added so far this month?
Which returning customers have submitted the most orders this year?
What is our daily order fulfillment level so far this month vs. last month?
How much monthly revenue have we earned so far this year?
Which campaign has earned the most revenue this quarter?
What are our top 10 best-selling products over the past 90 days?
Reports and Data Available From
Campaign: Campaign metadata for the selected campaign, including campaign name, description, type, gateway ID, is load balanced, balance profile, product IDs and names, product is upsell, shipping IDs, names and descriptions, campaign products recurring and initial prices, countries, payments, etc.
Campaigns: Campaign metadata for all campaigns, including campaign name, description, type, gateway ID, is load balanced, balance profile, product ID, product name, is upsell, shipping ID and name, recurring price, initial price, payment name, etc.
Prospects: All potential customers, including campaign ID, name, address, phone, email, IP address, created date, affiliate, etc.
Customers: All current customers, including name, email, phone, created date, order count, order list, etc.
Orders: All submitted orders, including acquisition date, ancestor ID, affiliate, aff ID, amount refunded to date, auth ID, billing name and address, campaign ID, CC type and info, chargeback date, check transaction info, created by user name, employee name, coupon discount amount, customer ID, customer contact info, decline reason, hold date, is blacklisted, is chargeback, is recurring, is refund, is void, product ID, quantity, next subscription product, order confirmed, confirmed date, order totals, status, recurring date, refund amount, refund date, shipping info, tracking number, transaction ID, upsell product info, void amount, void date, shippable, products price, quantity, products name, subscription ID, employee notes, subscription type, etc.
Example Metrics From LimeLight CRM
- Daily Prospects Created – Last 30 Days
- Current List of Customers by Order Total
- Daily Order Fulfillment – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Monthly Total Revenue – Last 12 Months
- Prospect Conversion Rate – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Revenue by Campaign – Current YTD
- Monthly Refunds and Chargebacks vs. Order Revenue – Current YTD
- Top 10 Products Sold – Last 90 Days