Magento’s highly flexible ecommerce platform helps businesses of any size create more frequent high-quality customer buying experiences. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track valuable insights from your Magento data to help you make agile and intelligent business decisions.
Get More with Grow — Your Magento Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Magento to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Magento alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Magento + Grow
What are our total monthly sales for the past year?
How much rolling value in inventory are we carrying each month?
Which products are currently backordered?
What are our fastest-selling products over the past 30 days?
How many returning vs. new customers have we sold to this month?
Which products have we refunded the most value for over the past 90 days?
Reports and Data Available From Magento
Customers: All customers, including entity ID, email, group ID, created date, created in, name, phone, URL, newsletter, company, account num, gender, note, sales cc email, instrument type, on hold, display note, customer terms, confirmation, etc.
Inventory: All inventory items, including item ID, product ID, stock, qty, min qty, backorders, min sale qty, max sale qty, is in stock, low stock date, manage stock, qty increments, is decimal divided, etc.
Sales Orders: All sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, status, shipping description, customer ID, discount amount, grand total, shipping amount, shipping tax amount, subtotal, tax amount, total paid, total refunded, shipping discount amount, total due, increment ID, currency code, discount description, store currency code, store name, created date, payment method, tax rate, etc.
Products: All products in inventory, including entity ID, type, SKU, description, name, options container, URL key, MSRP display actual price type, product top image, catalog number, unit of measure, manufacturer, status, tax class ID, visibility, is featured, supplier, product type, ship separately, freight class, weight, price, MSRP, cost, meta keyword, shipper HQ warehouse, etc.
Sales Orders: Addresses: Addresses for sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, region, postcode, name, address, contact info, country ID, company, etc.
Sales Orders: Order Items: All items attached to sales orders created within the selected date range, including entity ID, item, parent ID, SKU, name, qty canceled, qty invoiced, qty ordered, qty refunded, qty shipped, price, original price, tax percent, tax amount, discount amount, row total, price incl tax, etc.
Example Metrics From Magento
- Monthly Sales – Last 12 Months
- Total Orders – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- All-Time Orders by State
- Top 10 Most Popular Items – Past 90 Days
- Top 10 Products by Refund Amount – Past 90 Days
- Daily Sales vs. Refunds – Current MTD
- Avg Order Value – Last 30 Days
- Daily New vs. Returning Customer Orders – Current MTD vs. Last Month