Nutshell is a user-friendly small business CRM that helps sales teams close more deals faster with sales process automation, painless onboarding, and free support. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Nutshell data in powerful BI dashboards to help you align company efforts, inspire strategic decisions, and motivate your teams to win.
Get More with Grow — Your Nutshell Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Nutshell to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Nutshell alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Nutshell + Grow
How many daily leads did each of our lead sources generate over the past 30 days?
What is our actual revenue compared to our total potential value this month?
How many leads have we converted this week compared to total leads generated?
Which of our reps and teams have closed-won the most value over the past 90 days?
Which stage of our pipeline has had the most success so far this quarter?
How much monthly revenue has each of our teams generated over the past year?
Reports and Data Available From Nutshell
There are a large number of reports available from the Nutshell CRM. Below is a list of the most popular reports used to build metrics in Grow.
Accounts: All accounts, including stub, account ID, modified date, created date, name, regions, etc.
Activities: All activities, including stub, activity ID, modified date, created date, start time, end time, is all day, is flagged, activity type ID, status, markup, user ID, emails, user is enabled, user is admin, etc.
Contacts: All contacts optionally filtered by account, territory, or tag(s). Field data includes stub, contact ID, modified date, created date, name, job title, etc.
Leads: All leads optionally filtered by user, contact, account, tag(s), lead number, and date range. Field data includes stub, ID, name, description, created date, creator, primary account, status, completion, is overdue, due date, value, last contacted date, etc.
Notes: All notes created within the selected date range, including stub, entity type, note ID, rev, user, origin ID, note, date, files data, mentions data, lead, contact, account, due date, next step due date, created date, etc.
Processes: All processes for the selected lead or all leads, including process ID, name, type, start date, closed date, current milestone, step names and progress data, etc.
Tasks: All tasks filtered by creator, assignee, leads, or incomplete status. Field data includes title, task ID, created date, description, due date, completed date, completed user ID, user is enabled, user is admin, assignee ID, assignee created date, assignee name and contact, assignee is administrator, entity name, entity description, entity status, completion, value amount, primary account name, primary contact name, is overdue, last contacted date, next step due time, creator data, etc.
Users: All users, including user ID, name, is enabled, is admin, emails, teams, username, modified date, created date, etc.
Example Metrics From Nutshell
- Daily Leads Generated by Lead Source – Past 30 Days
- Total Revenue Closed/Won vs. Potential Value – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Leads Converted and Generated – Current WTD
- Daily Leads Converted by Rep Team – Past 30 Days
- Total Closed-Won Value by Rept Team – Past 90 Days
- Conversion Rate by Pipeline Stage – Current Quarter
- Monthly Revenue by Rep Team – Past 12 Months
- Closed-Won Value by Lead Source – Current YTD