Pardot is a Salesforce-owned marketing automation software that provides agile B2B solutions designed to boost marketing productivity and increase sales revenue. By connecting Pardot to Grow, you can track the performance of your automated campaigns, visualize your impressions and cost-per-click, and keep your marketing team up-to-date on their most important performance indicators in real time.
Get More with Grow — Your Pardot Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Pardot to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Pardot alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Pardot + Grow
How many email clicks led to visitor activities on our website last month?
What is our average prospect score this quarter to date?
How many opportunities have we closed/won this year to date?
What is our current opportunity conversion rate this month?
Which campaigns are creating the most closed/won opportunities this quarter?
How does our current email click through rate compare to last month?
Reports and Data Available From Pardot
Pardot is an extremely robust tool with a large number of available reports. Below is a list of the more popular access points. You can visit the overview article at the bottom of this page for a complete list.
Account: All account-level data, including ID, company, account level, website, contact info, territory, etc.
Campaigns: All campaign data, including created date, name, ID, and cost.
Email Clicks: All email interactions, including created date, email ID, drip program action ID, list email ID, email template ID, etc.
Lists: All lists created in the Pardot account, including created date, list ID, list name, is public (true/false), is dynamic (true/false), title, description, etc.
Opportunities: All opportunities, including created date, opportunity ID, probability, prospect email, prospect ID, campaign name and ID, opportunity activities, etc.
Prospects: All prospects, including created date, assigned (true/false), assigned to user, deleted (true/false), grade, prospect ID, last activity, list ID, new (true/false), score, visitors, visitor activity, etc.
Tags: All item tags created in the Pardot account, including created date, tag ID, tag name, and updated date.
Users: All Pardot users, including created date, updated date, user ID, email, first and last name, job title, and role.
Visitor Activities: All visitor activities, including created date, activity ID, prospect ID, visitor ID, type id and name, details, email ID, email template, form, landing page, page view ID, campaign, etc.
Example Metrics From Pardot
- Email Clicks and Visitor Activities MTD vs. Last Month
- Average Prospect Score by Week QTD
- Closed/Won Opportunities YTD
- Total Opportunities and Closed/Won Value YTD
- Opportunity Conversion Rate MTD vs. Last Month
- Opportunity Closed/Won Value by Campaign QTD
- Email Click-Through Rate MTD vs. Last Month
- List of Current Highest Probability Opportunities