Pingboard provides real-time, collaborative org chart software that makes it easy to organize and communicate with your teams. With Grow, you can track, analyze, visualize and integrate your Pingboard data with key metrics from your other data sources all in one beautiful dashboard to help you manage the day-to-day flow of work across your organization.
Get More with Grow — Your Pingboard Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Pingboard to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Pingboard alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Pingboard + Grow
How many people with advanced skillsets have we hired this year?
Which of our teams are the most diverse in terms of work experience and age?
What is our daily guest traffic this month?
Where is most of our visitor traffic coming from each week?
Why are visitors most commonly interacting with our Pingboard kiosks this quarter?
How are our teams distributed geographically?
Reports and Data Available From Pingboard
Users: All Pingboard users, including user ID, created date, roles, phone message channel, email message channel, start date, timezone, date of birth, locale, name, contact info, job title, reports to ID, department, employee type, skills, working groups, language proficiency, etc.
Statuses: All created user status entries, including status ID, user ID, message, starts at, ends at, time period, all day (true/false), created date, updated date, type ID, created by ID, etc.
Groups: All user sets defined by the organization’s admins, including group ID and name, description, created date, updated date, memberships count, type, visible to owner (true/false), visible to group (true/false), editable by owner (true/false), address, etc.
Guests: All Pingboard visitor kiosk interaction entries, including guest ID, name, contact info, company name, country of origin, reason for visit, created date, and updated date.
Example Metrics From Pingboard
- Monthly Employee Turnover – Past 6 Months
- Current Longest-Tenured Employees and Group Assignments
- Hire Rate by Skills – Current YTD
- Average Age and Career Length by Team
- Daily Guest Entries – Current MTD
- Weekly Traffic Country of Origin – Past 90 Days
- Top 5 Reasons for Guest Visit – Current Quarter
- Current User Groups Geographic Location Map
- User Breakdown by Employee Type – Role and Group