Get More with Grow — Your Pipedrive Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Pipedrive to your all- in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Pipedrive alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“We’ve been using Pipedrive as our CRM. That coupled with Grow allows us to tie our sales efforts to new revenue and contracts we’ve recently generated. The best part is when we make a change to our sales process we can see the positive (or negative) effect almost immediately within our Grow sales dashboard. Now we can zero in on those weak points in our process and optimize until the cows come home!”
Questions You Can Answer With Pipedrive + Grow
How many deals are currently open?
What organizations are in the pipeline?
Which people or organizations need to be contacted?
What area of our pipeline do we need to focus on the most?
In what places have we closed the most deals?
When was the last activity from specific organizations?
Reports and Data Available From Pipedrive
Activities: Type of task, due date, assignee, deal name, etc.
Deals: Deal status, date, count of activities, org information, pipeline stage, assignee, etc. Goals: Goal name, date created, date completed, etc.
Organizations: Organizations contacted or not contacted, activity information, etc. Persons: Contact info for individuals associated with deals, etc.
Pipelines: The ids and names for each of the pipelines, etc.
Stages: The ids and names for pipelines stages, probability info, etc.
Example Metrics From Pipedrive
- Total Value of Open Deals
- Deal Volume by Rep/Month
- Average Value per Deal by Rep
- Average Days to Won/Loss Deal
- Deals/Revenue by Deal Stage
- Top 20 Open Leads
- Top 10 Loss Reasons
- Deals Won – Last 30 days
- Lost Opportunities – Last 30 days
- Overdue/Completed Activities by Rep