Promoter.io’s net promoter system allows you to engage with and learn from your customers in specific, measurable ways. With Grow, you can integrate, track, visualize, and share the Promoter.io metrics your business needs all in one dashboard, so your teams can spend less time with spreadsheets and more time taking care of your valuable clients.
Get More with Grow — Your Promoter.io Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Promoter.io to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Promoter.io alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Promoter.io + Grow
What are our Net Promoter Score (NPS) trends over the past year?
Which feedback buckets do our client responses most commonly fall into during this quarter?
How much of our current short-term revenue is at risk compared to last month?
What current percentage of our responding clients are promoters, passive, or detractors?
In what areas of our organization are we currently receiving good, poor, or neutral feedback?
How many of our clients who have signed up in the past 60 days are promoters and detractors?
Reports and Data Available From Promoter.io
Feedback: Get all feedback responses filtered by email, score range, score type, survey campaign, campaign status, and follow-up type. Data fields include feedback ID, link, contact title, contact status (active/trial/prepaid), last purchase time, name, contact ID, campaign, score, score type, comment posted date, positive tags, neutral tags, negative tags, etc.
Contacts: All contacts filtered by contact list, including contact ID, email, name, created date, unsubscribed (yes/no), title, last purchase time, joined, renewal date, plan, active, subscription, last login, lifetime orders, industry description, orders_QTD, country, store ID, number of accounts, MRR, visits_YTD, etc.
Campaigns: All NPS survey campaigns, including campaign ID, name, email, contact list, eligible count, all count, created date, launch date, last surveyed date, and drip duration.
Email Templates: All survey email templates, including template ID, name, subject, email reply, from name, intro message, created date, company product name, etc.
Metrics: All current campaign metrics filtered by date, including organization NPS, NPS, campaign name, promoter %, passive %, detractor %, score analysis, feedback count, surveys delivered, count of scheduled surveys, count of follow-up surveys, followup count, outstanding follow-ups, follow-up rate %, feedback rate %, avg. revenue per user, revenue at risk, potential new revenue, etc.
Example Metrics From Promotor.io
- Net NPS by Month – Past Year
- Current NPS by Client Industry
- Weekly NPS by Positive, Negative, and Neutral Tag – Past Six Months
- Feedback Count by Type – Current Quarter
- Short-Term Revenue at Risk – MTD vs. Last Month
- Current % Promoters vs. Detractors
- Current Feedback Count by Type and Tags
- New Client NPS – Past 60 Days
- Weekly Feedback Rate % – Past Six Months
Grow.com Technology Partners integrate with Grow to enhance our customers’ ability to access, aggregate, report, and visualize data. These world-class integrations give mutual customers the ability to make better decisions by accessing the data that is most important to them.