SalesforceIQ’s out-of-the-box CRM system is a sales support tool that transforms the way teams work through data-driven insights. With Grow, you can visualize this data all in one place to give the decision-makers in your sales pipeline real-time access to vital performance indicators and help them make agile, informed decisions that help your business prosper.
Get More with Grow — Your SalesforceIQ Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add SalesforceIQ to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from SalesforceIQ alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
SalesforceIQ + Grow
What was our monthly average deal value over the past year?
How many contacts have we developed within each of our client companies?
How many new accounts have we added this month?
Which parts of our sales pipeline are most effective this year?
What percentage of our client accounts are currently at-risk compared to last month?
Which lead sources have led to the most revenue over the past six months?
Reports and Data Available From SalesforceIQ
Lists: All lists created within the Grow user’s SalesforceIQ account. List reports include list item ID, list ID, list item name, version, status, created date, modified date fields, associated IDs, and additional fields defined by the account admin. Some common examples of list reports and additional fields include:
Deals: Owner, country HQ, funds, interest, sector, close date, deal size, description, status notes, source type, team, comments, location, etc.
Marketing Contacts: Contact info, current title, close date, categories, department, country/region, etc.
Old Market Contacts: Sources, contact info, current title, close date, exported, categories, events, department, country, region, current language, owner, etc.
Talent Contacts: Potential roles, sector, location, familiarity, motivation, seniority, core value, current company, email, close date, owner, current title, etc.
Titles: Company, title, current company, current title, close date, etc.
Note: A list may be account-based or contact-based, but cannot be both.
Accounts: All accounts, including account ID, name, created date, modified date, and additional fields defined by the account admin.
Contacts: All contacts, including contact info, company name, job title, title, email, contact ID, start year and month, value, primary, end year, etc.
Example Metrics From SalesforceIQ
- Current Account Distribution by Account Owner
- Monthly New Deals Created vs. Total Value – Past Year
- Monthly Average New Deal Value – Past Year
- Contacts per Top-Value Client Company
- Daily New Accounts Added – Current MTD
- Lead/Deal Conversion Rate by Pipeline Stage – Current YTD
- At-Risk Client Accounts – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Total Deal Value by Lead Source – Past Six Months