Shipwire tracks your stock levels, manages your order processing, and provides accurate shipping rates. By connecting Grow to your Shipwire account, you can track current purchase orders, shipments, and stock levels in real time while easily filtering by region or product type to get live looks into the health of your sales, receiving, and inventory processes.
Get More with Grow — Your Shipwire Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Shipwire to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Shipwire alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Shipwire + Grow
How quickly are we able to turn inventory into revenue?
Which of our warehouses are handling the highest shipping quantities?
In what regions are our shipping costs the highest?
What percentage of our deliveries arrive on time?
What are our fastest-selling products?
How quickly are we able to respond to out-of-stocks in our warehouses?
Reports and Data Available From Shipwire
Order: All processed orders, including order ID, status, warehouse, vendor, date created, date processed by, amount, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces, etc.
Stock: All product information and inventory levels, including sku, product ID, warehouse ID, warehouse region, number of currently held resources, reserved, backordered, etc.
Receiving: All receiving transactions, including transaction ID, order ID, status, date updated, warehouse ID, warehouse, invoice, packing list, shipping label, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces, etc.
Returns: All product returns, including product ID, warehouse, invoice, packing list, shipping label, associated returns, holds, contents, and shipping pieces, etc.
Product: All current products in inventory or available to order, including product ID, vendor ID, item count, items per case, description, product dimensions, cost value, wholesale value, retail value, currency type, special shipping instructions, etc.
Vendor: All people and companies from whom goods and services are purchased, including vendor ID, external ID, vendor name, status, etc.
Example Metrics From Shipwire
- Inventory Value by Day/Week
- Days to Turn/Average Age of Inventory by Month
- Sales Velocity by Product
- Current Days of Supply Available
- Average COGS/Revenue per Inventory Unit
- Time to Resupply for Out-Of-Stocks by Warehouse
- Current Out-Of-Stocks by Warehouse
- Inventory Fill Rate per Day
- Current Holding/Carrying Cost of Inventory