Microsoft SQL Server is an open-source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, SQL Server has become a leading database choice for web-based applications. With Grow, you can display your data from SQL Server alongside your other business data in one unified source of truth.
Get More with Grow — Your SQL Server Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add SQL Server to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from SQL Server alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Data Available From SQL Server + Grow
Because you know your data better than we do, we’ll rely on your understanding of your database schema to query your data in the right way. With a query, you can format the data exactly as you want to visualize it, or pull in tabular data and use our tools to filter, group, and transform your data in Grow.
To have a successful integration with Grow, you’ll need to do the following:
- Whitelist Grow’s IP addresses
- Create a read-only user for your database—Grow will only be able to read your data, not edit it
- Coordinate with a database administrator who understands your data and can create the right queries