Square simplifies credit card processing for your business by providing the hardware and software you need to manage your plastic transactions. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your day-to-day Square payment and customer data in real time, so you can spend less time scrolling through reports and more time making smart, strategic decisions for your business.
Get More with Grow — Your Square Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Square to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Square alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Square + Grow
How do our monthly sales numbers this quarter stack up against the previous quarter?
Which of our locations has earned the most revenue this month?
How often do we process refunds because of product deficiencies?
What is the total value of the refunds we’ve processed each month for the past year?
What are our daily sales for the past 30 days compared to the previous 30?
How much monthly revenue this year has come from new vs. returning customers?
Reports and Data Available From Square
Transaction: All transactions for the specified Square location and date range, including transaction ID, created date, tender ID, amount, currency, processing fee, payment type, status, card last 4, entry method, product, client ID, cash details, refunds, refund details, etc.
Refunds: All refunds processed (not pending) for the specified location and date range, including transaction ID, tender ID, created date, reason, amount, currency, status, processing fee, location name, etc.
Customers: All customers, including customer ID, created date, updated date, name, phone, email subscription preferences, group IDs and names, etc.
Example Metrics From Square
- Monthly Sales -Current Quarter vs. Last Quarter
- Monthly Sales vs. Returns – Past Year
- Daily Sales – Past 30 Days
- Total Sales by Location – Current MTD
- Total Number of Refunds by Refund Reason
- Total Monthly Refund Amount – Past Year
- Monthly Revenue by Customer Type – Current YTD
- Total Number of Customers by Type – New vs. Returning MTD