Teamwork Projects helps to optimize team performance by enabling collaboration, streamlining processes, and empowering your teams. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze and track your Teamwork data in real-time, helping your teams get the most out of their initiatives to increase efficiency and improve decision-making across your organization.
Get More with Grow — Your Teamwork Projects Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Teamwork Projects to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Teamwork Projects alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Teamwork Projects + Grow
How many tasks were completed by each team this month compared to last month?
Which high priority tasks are currently due or overdue this week?
What projects required the most resources and generated the most revenue this year?
How many projects are our teams currently working on?
Which tasks have been updated within the past week?
What is our average time to respond to user comments this month?
Reports and Data Available From Teamwork Projects
Tasks: All tasks and subtasks filtered by start, updated, or completed date. Field data includes task ID, completer name and ID, project name and status, company name, project description, priority, estimated time, due date, progress, has tickets, recurring details, etc.
Completed Tasks: All tasks with completed status for the desired date range, including due date, estimated time, completer name and ID, total time logged, project name and status, company name, etc.
Time Tracking: All entries for hours worked on tasks and projects for the desired date range, including date, start time, task estimate time, logged time, date updated, to-do item name, is billed, person name, parent task ID, project name and status, invoice number, etc.
Time Tracking By Project: All entries for hours worked on the selected project(s) for the desired date range, including project name and status, to-do item name, is billed, created date, person name, start time, total time logged, description, etc.
Time Totals by Project: An aggregate of hours logged on the selected project(s) for the desired date range, including company name and ID, time estimates, total time logged, billed and unbilled hours, billed and unbilled minutes, etc.
Projects: All projects, including starred, status, substatus, date, category name and ID, tags, created date, start date, end date, company name and ID, description, custom fields, etc.
Note: Custom fields are defined within Teamwork by the account admin.
Example Metrics From Teamwork Projects
- Hours Logged vs. Expected and Realized Revenue per Active Project – Past Six Months
- Current Active Projects by Team
- Updated Tasks by Team – Past Week
- Average Time to Respond by Team and Project – Current MTD
- Completed and Open Tasks by Project – Current Week
- Tasks Completed by Team – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Time Logged by Team – Current Week vs. Last Week
- Upcoming and Past Task Due Dates by Project – Current Week
- Currently Assigned Projects in Progress