Totango is an intelligent customer success platform designed to help you monitor customer data, actively manage customer health changes, and drive proactive engagements for your recurring revenue business. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your valuable Totango client data in a way that enables intelligent decisions that can help you generate higher renewal rates.
Get More with Grow — Your Totango Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Totango to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Totango alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Totango + Grow
How many active users do we currently have in trial?
What is our ratio of paying vs. trial users this month vs. last month?
Which of our accounts have required the most support over the past 90 days?
How many of our clients are up for renewal this month?
What is our monthly renewal % this year compared to last year?
What is our monthly overall annual contract value this year?
Reports and Data Available From Totango
cURL Commands: The Totango app allows users to pull data using a cURL command that links directly to the desired report or list. This creates a unique access point for each new search, and allows for a wide range of customization when it comes to creating metrics in Grow. See the Grow.com help article on how to generate and use cURL commands from Totango in the Create New Metric screen.
Example Metrics From Totango
- Daily Active Users – Paying vs. Trial
- Current % of Total Users in Trial
- Number of Support Requests per Account – Past 90 Days
- List of Accounts w/ Term Ending – Current Month
- Weekly Number of Accounts w/ Term Ending – Current Month
- Monthly Number Renewed vs. Fallout – Current YTD vs. Last Year
- % Renewed vs. % Cancelled – Current MTD
- Monthly Total ACV – Current YTD