Trello lets you work collaboratively with boards, lists, and cards that enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way. With Grow, you can visualize your Trello project data in real-time and give key individuals along the process pipeline access to the performance indicators that are vital to the success of your organization.
Get More with Grow — Your Trello Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Trello to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Trello alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“It’s game-changing for us to be able to see how our week is burning down in Trello in the same dashboard that shows our weekly sales forecast. Grow + Trello for the win.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Trello + Grow
Which of our tasks are overdue this week?
How many currently overdue and upcoming tasks does each team have?
What are the current statuses of important tasks attached to our projects?
Which of my teams has the best completion velocity this month?
How many tasks did our teams complete in the last week?
What are our highest priority tasks due for completion this week?
Reports and Data Available From Trello
Actions: All actions performed, including board ID, type, date, data list ID and name, creator ID and name, member username, type, etc.
Cards: All created cards, including card ID, closed (yes/no), last activity date, name, badges due, badges due complete, due complete, due, number subscribed, etc.
Lists: All created lists, including list ID, closed (yes/no), board ID, pos, number subscribed, etc.
Example Metrics From Trello
- Overdue Tasks by Team
- Total Overdue Tasks
- Number of Tasks by Status
- Number of Unmodified Tasks by Week/Month
- Tasks Completed per Day by Board
- Tasks Completed by Team
- Number of Tasks Completed by Week/Month
- List of Current Incomplete Tasks
- Number of Open Tasks by List