With Tubular’s sales pipeline and lead conversion software, you can more easily manage your deals, sales forecasts, and revenue stream. By connecting Grow to your Tubular account, you can visualize and track your sales pipeline in real time by visualizing tasks, leads, and revenue, and help your sales teams achieve more with their own individualized performance reports.
Get More with Grow — Your Tubular Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Tubular to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Tubular alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Tubular + Grow
How many leads have we generated this month vs. last month?
Which lead sources give us the most realized revenue per lead?
What is our sales revenue for the past 12 months?
Which reps have the highest lead conversion rate this month to date?
What is our average deal value for the current quarter?
How close are our sales teams to meeting their weekly goals?
Reports and Data Available From Tubular
Tubular uses a query language called GraphQL to power its API rather than having built-in connectors to specific reports and data. GraphQL queries built using Tubular’s interactive editor can pull data and create metrics in Grow.
If you’re not familiar with GraphQL, don’t worry. Grow maintains a database of help articles to guide less advanced users (see the bottom of this page), and the Tubular website also provides GraphQL examples to help you get started quickly. Once you understand the fundamentals of GraphQL, custom queries can be incredibly agile and capable of creating targeted, dynamic metrics.
Example Metrics From Tubular
- Month-to-Date Leads vs. Last Month
- Lead Conversion % – Current Month
- Realized Revenue per Lead by Lead Source – Current Year
- Sales Revenue by Month – Past 12 Months
- Lead Conversions by Rep – Current Month
- Cumulative Deal Value by Rep – Current Quarter
- Average Deal Value by Rep Team – Current Quarter
- Total Leads vs. Goal – Current Week
- Total Realized Revenue vs. Goal – Current Week