Twitter is a global platform that provides a unique way for people to consume, create, distribute, and discover content. Grow helps you track, analyze, and visualize your Twitter data so that you can take your social media strategy to the next level.
Get More with Grow — Your Twitter Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Twitter to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Twitter alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Grow has changed the way we handle our reporting. It creates a quick snapshot of our Twitter account that helps us understand where we are and allows us to make better decisions about where we are going.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Twitter + Grow
How many followers did we gain?
How are my tweets performing?
What is my follower count over time?
Who are my recent followers?
What are my recent retweets?
What are the recent tweets from my account?
Reports and Data Available From Twitter
Account Information: Account information, total followers, users following count, favorites, etc.
Last 200 Followers: Follower information, location, followers count, users following count, favorites for the last 200 followers.
Last 200 Mentions: Text, date tweeted, and username of the last 200 mentions.
Last 200 Tweets: Text, date tweeted, and username of your last 200 tweets.
Last 200 Retweets of Me: Text, date tweeted, and username of your last 200 retweets.
Total Aggregated Followers: Date followed, followers count.
Example Metrics From Twitter
- Growth and Number of Followers
- Retweets – Last 30 Days
- Number of Mentions in the Last Week
- Top Performing Tweets – Last 30 Days
- “Favorites” Growth Last 6 Months