Unbounce helps you optimize your landing pages and and build overlays for your marketing campaigns without the need for developers. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Unbounce data in real time next to your other key metrics, on dashboards that get vital information to key individuals so they can make agile and intelligent strategic decisions for your business.
Get More with Grow — Your Unbounce Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Unbounce to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Unbounce alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Unbounce + Grow
How many leads have each of our pages generated over the past 30 days?
Which of our domains has been the most common lead source each month?
What is our daily conversion rate for the current month compared to last month?
How many monthly unique visitors has each page had this year?
Which URL generated the most clicks last week?
How many page visits have led to conversions so far today?
Reports and Data Available From Unbounce
Pages: All pages, including integrations count, integrations errors count, page ID, page URL, tests current has results, tests current ID, losers, winner, clicks, conversion rate, conversion rate delta, conversions, form submits, internal page ID, visitors, visits, created date, last published date, name, state, variants count, domain, etc.
Domains: All domains filtered by account, sub account, and created date range, including domain name and ID.
Leads: All leads filtered by account and lead type, including name, email, phone, company, lead ID, page ID, submitter IP, variant, created date, cookies data, custom fields, etc.
Example Metrics From Unbounce
- Number of projects by status (unassigned, awaiting approval, completed, etc.)
- Average potential revenue by project type
- Monthly man-hours per team
- Man-hours per project by type
- Potential revenue vs. realized revenue per team
- Potential revenue vs. realized revenue per project by type
- Active projects per team by status
- Average time to completion for each project stage/entire project
- Total resources available vs. allocated by month