WooCommerce makes it easy to build and customize your online business, no matter the size. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your WooCommerce data in real time next to your other metrics, so you can get the actionable insights your teams need to pursue growth- and customer-oriented business strategies.
Get More with Grow — Your WooCommerce Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add WooCommerce to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from WooCommerce alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Founder & CEO
IPD Graphics, Inc.
“Grow integrated easily with our WooCommerce store and gave us all of the reports we were looking for. Grow takes the guesswork out of our business and allows our marketing team to focus on the the the customers that best drive sales to our site, in addition to finding customers that we wouldn’t have thought to look for.”
Questions You Can Answer With
WooCommerce + Grow
How much revenue did we earn in the past 30 days?
What were the top 10 most-ordered products in our inventory last week?
Which geographic regions have we shipped to the most this year?
How many new vs. returning customers did we have over the past 12 months?
What is our average time to complete an order this month compared to last month?
How much revenue have we gained each month this year against the cost of our inventory?
Reports and Data Available From WooCommerce
Customers: All customers created within the selected date range, including ID, name, last update, contact info, billing info, shipping info, role, last order ID, last order date, orders count, total spent, avatar URL, etc.
Orders: All orders submitted within the selected date range, including ID, order number, order key, created date, updated date, completed date, status, currency, total, subtotal, total line items, total tax, total shipping, shipping tax, total discount, shipping methods, payment details, billing details, shipping details, customer ID and details, view order URL, total spent, etc.
Order Line Items: All individual line items for orders submitted within the selected date range, including ID, created date, status, subtotal, total, price, quantity, tax class, name, product ID, SKU, etc.
Sales Report: Daily and monthly sales data for the selected date range, including sales, orders, items, tax, shipping, discount, customers, and date.
Example Metrics From WooCommerce
- Monthly Total Revenue vs. Total Cost – Current YTD
- List of Top 10 Customers by Amount Spent per Month Active
- Number of Orders by State – Past 30 Days
- Total Revenue by State – Past 30 Days
- Current Active Orders by Status
- Total Monthly Revenue – Past 12 Months
- Top 10 Products by Quantity Ordered – Past Week
- Average Days to Complete Order – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Monthly New vs. Returning Customers – Past 12 Months