Zoho Projects provides a project management solution that lets you manage task assignments, track progress, and collaborate effectively with your project teams. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track your Zoho Projects data in real time alongside your other key metrics and get instant insights into how you and your teams can confidently prioritize your workflows and optimize results.
Get More with Grow — Your Zoho Projects Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Zoho Projects to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Zoho Projects alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Zoho Projects + Grow
Which priority tasks for each of our projects is due over the coming week?
How many incomplete and overdue tasks does each project team currently have?
What stage is each of our projects currently in?
Which of our project teams has had the highest work velocity over the past 30 days?
What currently unresolved bugs have the highest severity?
How many tasks per day did we close or complete on each project over the past month?
Reports and Data Available From
Project Activities: All activities attached to the selected project, including activity for, created by, time long, action ID, activity name and ID, status, created date, display date, etc.
Project Statuses: All available statuses for the selected project, including posted person, posted by, posted date, status ID, content, etc.
Project Milestones: All significant dates assigned to the selected project, including end date, owner, flag, start date, link status URL, unixepoch start and end date, name, milestone ID, status, etc.
Project Tasklists: Tasklist data for the selected project filtered by flag type, including sequence, milestone end date and owner, milestone name, status, list name, list ID, completed, rolled, etc.
Project Tasks: All tasks attached to the selected project filtered by user, status, time, or priority. Field data includes creator, created date, is reminder set, subtasks, work, milestone ID, description, completed, percent complete, last updated, task name, tasklist name and ID, start and end date, duration, comment details, etc.
Project Time Logs: All time logged for the selected project and date range, filtered by user, billing status, and work type and grouped by day, week, or month.
Project Bugs: All bugs logged for the selected project, including updated date, comment count, flag, title, assignee name, reporter ID, bug ID, escalation level, due date, assignee, created date, severity type, reproducible, module, classification type, closed, status, description, etc.
Project Events: All events for the selected project, including occurrences, duration hour, reminder, occurred, duration in minutes, repeat, location, scheduled date, event ID and title, participants, etc.
Example Metrics From Zoho Projects
- Number of projects by status (unassigned, awaiting approval, completed, etc.)
- High-Priority Tasks Due by Project – Next 7 Days
- Current Incomplete Tasks by Priority Level
- Current Incomplete and Overdue Tasks by Team
- List of Projects by Current Stage and Completion Percentage
- Total Number of Daily Tasks Completed by Team – Past 30 Days
- Current Unresolved Bugs by Severity Level
- Daily Tasks Closed and Completed by Project – Current MTD
- Number of Bugs Reported Per Project – Past 30 Days