Accelo is a CRM that provides a platform on which you can manage relationships with all of your clients with less data entry, less clunkiness, and more focus on simplifying the communication channels between you and your customers. With Grow, you can dive into your CRM’s data and get valuable insights on how well you retain clients and how productively your team is operating, as well as identify pain points to help accelerate future growth.
Get More with Grow — Your Accelo Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Accelo to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Accelo alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Accelo + Grow
How many emails and tasks are we handling every day?
What is our average time to respond to issues each day?
How many prospects have we closed this month compared to last month?
How many new and returning customers have we closed this month?
What project have we completed the most work for this week?
Which types of projects are generating the most monthly revenue this year?
Reports and Data Available From Accelo
There are a large number of reports available from Accelo. Below is a list of some of those most commonly used to build metrics in Grow.
Activities: All communications completed within the selected date range, including against type, subject, thread ID, priority, started date, details, created date, parent ID, class, staff, body, message ID, medium, owner type, visibility, rate charged, ended date, etc.
Affiliations: All relationships between contacts and companies matching the selected date range, including physical address, phone, email, status, affiliation ID, position, company, etc.
Contacts: All contacts modified within the selected date range, including contact ID, name, comments, email, modified date, created date, status, default affiliation, standing, etc.
Issues: All issues matching the selected date range, including started date, standing, status, ID, against type, company, contact, opened date, submitted by, object budget, date resolved, title, resolution, submitted date, priority, class, assignee, resolved by, description, etc.
Jobs: All jobs active within the selected date range, including ID, status, completed date, against type, started date, created date, title, created date, standing, modified by, rate charged, manager, and modified date.
Prospects: All potential sales created within the selected date range, including prospect ID, activities, contact, status, standing, progress, type, manager, actioned date, value, success, affiliation, comments, prospect probability, etc.
Staff: All staff, including ID, position, timezone, title, phone, name, username, and email.
Contracts: All work retainers created within the selected date range, including standing, status, title, period template ID, created date, and contract ID.
Example Metrics From Accelo
- Activities by Rep – Current WTD
- Daily Activities by Rep Team – Past 30 Days
- Average Time to Respond by Rep Team – Past 90 Days
- Current Service Issues by Type
- Total Revenue Expected vs. Earned by Project Type – Current QTD
- Monthly Close Rate – Past 12 Months
- New vs. Retained Customers – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Monthly Retention Rate – Past 12 Months