Airtable’s all-in-one collaboration platform unites the best parts of spreadsheets and databases to deliver a flexible management solution for teams of any size. With Grow, you can analyze, visualize, and track your key metrics from Airtable in real time, helping you and your team members make agile, intelligent decisions.
Get More with Grow — Your Airtable Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Airtable to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Airtable alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Airtable + Grow
How much cumulative MRR have we added over the past year?
Which reps have closed the most deals this month?
What is our conversion rate for potential customers over the past 90 days?
Which lead sources have generated the most quality leads this week?
How many new accounts have we added this week?
What departments have handled the most service tickets today?
Reports and Data Available From Airtable
Airtable’s graphical interface provides the ability to create custom databases, or “bases.” Before a base is pulled into Grow, it can be organized specifically to the nature of the metric or metrics desired. This provides a highly personalized and focused reporting experience in Grow.
[image_with_animation image_url=”2159″ alignment=”center” animation=”Fade In” border_radius=”none” box_shadow=”none” max_width=”100%” el_class=”sml-logo”]
Example Metrics From Airtable
- Cumulative MRR Added – Current YTD
- Deals Closed by Rep – Current MTD
- Deal Conversion Rate – Past 90 Days
- Monthly Total Potential Deals vs. Closed/Won Deals – Past 12 Months
- Qualified Leads by Lead Source – Current Week
- MRR Added by Lead Source – Past 90 Days
- New Accounts Added – Current Week vs. Last Week
- Service Tickets Closed by Department – Current Day