Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) provides developers and IT teams with secure, durable, and highly-scalable cloud storage. Connect Grow to your Amazon S3 account to visualize your data in real time, all in one place, so you can focus less on spreadsheets and more on the decisions that matter most to your organization.
Get More with Grow — Your Amazon S3 Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Amazon S3 to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Amazon S3 alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Startups are difficult, and there are always so many important moving pieces. Being able to visualize our Amazon S3 data is critical to making sure everything is working normally and lets us focus on the important tasks instead. Using Grow to see our Amazon S3 use as well as our other important KPIs in one platform is critical to our success.”
Questions You Can Answer With
Amazon S3 + Grow
What is our month-to-month subscription count?
What are our daily sales totals for the current month compared to last month?
How effectively are our teams converting leads into sales?
Which reps are generating the most valuable leads?
What are our monthly inventory levels?
Which products are we selling the most of this quarter?
Reports and Data Available From
Once the Amazon S3 account is connected to Grow (see the “How to Connect” article below for a detailed walkthrough), Grow’s file upload interface can pull in .xls, .csv, or other compatible spreadsheet files that have been uploaded to the user’s S3 account as reports.
Example Metrics From Amazon S3
- Active Subscription Count – Month-to-Month Past 12 Months
- Daily Sales Totals – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Sales per Month by Employee – Current Year
- Top Selling Items – Current Quarter
- Inventory Levels by Month – Current Quarter
- Total Sales by Month
- Lead Conversion Funnel – Current Year
- Lead Generation vs. Conversion by Sales Rep
- Average Lead Value in Realized Revenue by Source