Amazon Seller Central puts your products in front of millions of Amazon shoppers to help you increase sales and grow your business. Grow lets you track, analyze, and visualize all this data in clear, simple dashboards that make your data from Seller Central easy to understand and use.
Get More with Grow — Your Amazon Seller Central Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Amazon Seller Central to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Amazon Seller Central alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure, and good luck measuring what you can’t see. Amazon’s overly-segmented Seller Central data was about as useful to us as a canoe without a paddle. Grow changed the game. Now our Amazon data is clear, instant, and downright beautiful. Welcome to the good life!”
Questions You Can Answer With Amazon Seller Central + Grow
How do our monthly sales compare with last month?
How many of our customers are new/returning?
What states are selling the most?
What are my top selling items?
What is the average order value?
How many refunds are we giving?
Reports and Data Available From Amazon Seller Central
Orders Today: List of all orders created today. Fields include: ship date, order type, purchase date, replacement order, number of items shipped, shipment type, order status, order amount, etc.
Financial Event Groups: At the end of each financial statement period, financial event information including the original total, processing status, beginning balance, and financial event start date.
Request Report: You can access standard reports from Amazon. The most commonly used reports include: orders, inventory report, active/open/sold listing reports, and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) Business reports.
Get Report List: List of all account reports, including report ID, report type, and available date Get Report by ID: Search for specific reports using the report ID.
Example Metrics From Amazon Seller Central
- Today’s Revenue and Units Sold
- Last 30 Days vs. Prior 30 Days Revenue
- Top 10 Selling Products
- Total Units Sold
- Total Net Profit
- Total Revenue – Last 30 Days
- Monthly Revenue Growth
- Days of Available Inventory – Top SKUs
- Orders by Location – Last 30 Days
- Inventory Status