Asana helps you manage marketing campaigns, plan product launches, and much more. For any project, Asana keeps track of what needs to get done, and who needs to do it. With Grow, you can visualize that progress in real time, so everyone knows exactly where things stand.
Get More with Grow — Your Asana Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Asana to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Asana alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“We have been using Asana since 2013 and have a mountain of historical and real time data. By graphing completed tasks against sales in Grow, it correlates the team’s efficiency and profitability. We are even considering structuring a bonus schedule around these metrics—after all, ‘time is money,’ and people should be rewarded for contributing to the company’s growth rate.”
Questions You Can Answer With Asana + Grow
What tasks are due today?
How many incomplete
tasks do I have?
How far along is a project?
How many tasks did we complete
last week or last month?
What is the velocity of
project A vs. project B?
What are my open tasks
Reports and Data Available From Asana
List of projects: List of all projects, active and archived
Tasks by project: All tasks found under specific projects
Tasks by tags: All tasks found under specific tags
Tasks by user: All tasks assigned to specific users
Example Metrics From Asana
- Number of tasks completed on time/late, last 30 days
- List of Projects: % On Time vs. % Late
- Projects in Progress: % Complete
- Tasks created over past 30 days
- Tasks overdue by assignee
- Tasks completed by project
- Team: Tasks by user, # completed, # to do
- Table of Active Tasks: Assignee, project, status, name, etc.
- Burn Up Chart: Number created vs. Number completed, last 30 days
- Table of unscheduled tasks