BigCommerce is a flexible, robust ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands alike with everything they need to launch, promote, manage, and scale a successful online store. With Grow’s sleek business intelligence dashboards, you can visualize, analyze, and track your BigCommerce data next to your other key metrics and get next-level insights into your business.
Get More with Grow — Your BigCommerce Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add BigCommerce to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from BigCommerce alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
BigCommerce + Grow
What is our monthly revenue vs. refunds over the last year?
How many purchases vs. views have our products generated over the last 90 days?
What are the sources of traffic in the last month?
What are our top ten featured items this month?
Which products have we sold the most of this week?
What are our highest-rated products over the last 30 days?
Reports and Data Available From BigCommerce
Products: All products within the selected category, including product ID, keyword filter, name, type, SKU, search keywords, availability, description, cost price, retail price, sale price, is visible, is featured, inventory level, inventory warning level, dimensions, shipping price, is free shipping, rating total, rating count, total sold, date created, brand ID, view count, categories, modified date, event date start/end, condition, preorder release date, preorder message, order quantity minimum/maximum, tax class ID, primary image ID, etc.
Orders: All orders matching the selected date range, including order ID, customer ID, created date, modified date, shipped date, status, subtotal, tax, base shipping/handling cost, wrapping cost, total, items total, payment method, payment provider ID, payment status, refunded amount, is digital, store credit amount, GC amount, IP country, currency, exchange rate, customer message, discount amount, coupon discount, is deleted, billing address, CC type, order source, etc.
Customers: All customers, including customer ID, company, name, email, phone, created date, modified date, store credit, registration IP address, group ID, notes, tax exempt category, reset pass on login, accepts marketing, etc.
Example Metrics From BigCommerce
- Monthly Revenue vs. Refunds – Current YTD
- Weekly Number of Orders – Last 60 Days
- Top 5 Sources of Online Views and Orders – Last 90 Days
- Top 20 Products by Revenue – Current YTD
- Top 10 Products by Customer Rating – Current YTD
- Monthly Purchases vs. Views – Last 12 Months
- Top 10 Featured Products by Number Sold – Last 90 Days
- Daily Number of Orders – Current Day