Chargebee takes the pain out of subscription billing by integrating with leading payment gateways around the world to let you automate payment collection, invoicing, email notifications and customer management. Together with Grow you can visualize, monitor, and report Chargebee data alongside other key business data to effectively manage your company.
Get More with Grow — Your Chargebee Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Chargebee to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Chargebee alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With Chargebee + Grow
What does our balance history for the last month look like?
How many orders were processed in the last 60 days?
What is our current account balance?
What is our rate of subscriptions?
What is our average sales size?
How many refunds have we issued in the last month?
Data Available From Chargebee
Customers: A list of all customers and associated billing information.
Invoices: Details of specific invoices, customer name, amounts, status, type, dates, etc.
Orders: Details and status of various shipments and orders, etc. (Order management must be set up on account.)
Subscriptions: Plan type, billing information, amount, customer information, monthly recurring revenue, etc.
Transactions: List of transactions, by method, gateway, date, amount, referenced invoice, refunded status, etc.
Example Metrics From Chargebee
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Amount Due vs. Paid Monthly
- Daily Payments and Refunds
- Total invoices processed, voided, pending
- Number of subscriptions in trial
- Daily orders processed and shipped
- Number of active customers
- Order management
- Outstanding invoices