Delighted is designed to help you connect with and understand customer needs and product usage by calculating your Net Promoter Score. With Grow, you can visualize and track NPS results alongside individual client feedback from Delighted to create compelling stories that can guide you to key insights into what your customers value most.
Get More with Grow — Your Delighted Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Delighted to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Delighted alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Delighted + Grow
How high or low has our average monthly NPS been for the past year?
What is the most recent feedback we’ve received from customers?
Which customers were our most enthusiastic promoters over the past 90 days?
What percent of our active customers are currently detractors?
How many customers have bounced or unsubscribed from our NPS surveys over the past year?
Which aspects of our product or service are customers most pleased or disappointed with?
Reports and Data Available From Delighted
Metrics: All net promoter metrics for the selected date range and date grouping, including NPS, promoter count, promoter percent, passive count, passive percent, detractor count, detractor percent, response count, since (start date), and until (end date).
Unsubscribers: All unsubscribers from NPS surveys within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and unsubscribe date.
Bounced People: All bounces within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and bounced date.
Example Metrics From Delighted
- Monthly NPS Score – Current YTD
- Month-over-Month % Promoters – Current YTD vs. Last Year
- Current Table of Customer Feedback and Score
- Historical List of Highest Promoter Feedback
- Historical List of Lowest Detractor Feedback
- Monthly Bounces and Unsubscribes – Past Six Months
- Change in NPS – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- All-Time High NPS Score