Dropbox is the secure file sharing and storage solution that employees love and IT admins trust. Grow allows you to pull data from files stored or shared on Dropbox, build it into customized visualizations on your dashboard, and set the Grow timer to refresh that data in real time. .
Get More with Grow — Your Dropbox Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Dropbox to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Dropbox alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“We love Grow because it helped us with the successful launch of our App! By aggregating our paid, owned, and earned app installs by data sources like Dropbox on the visual dashboard, we could quickly and easily digest what was or wasn’t working for us in our marketing efforts!”
Questions You Can Answer With
Dropbox + Grow
How well have our marketing events performed over the past six months?
What are our weekly sales this quarter?
Who are our top sales reps this month?
How many leads have we converted over the past six weeks?
What were our monthly inventory levels for the past year?
Which departments are operating with the lowest expenses this month?
Reports and Data Available From Dropbox
If your company uses Dropbox to manage and collaborate on spreadsheet files, connecting with Grow will provide even better visibility into your data. Many of our customers use Dropbox to store exported .csv files from industry platforms that may not have an integration with Grow. Whenever the Dropbox data files behind your metrics are updated, the Grow app will automatically update to reflect the change.
When you set up automated (or manual) exports to your Dropbox folder, Grow knows to reference that file name and draw the updated data into your metric. As long as the file name doesn’t change, then the connection to Grow will remain dynamic.
Example Metrics From Dropbox
- Monthly Earnings – Current YTD
- Weekly Sales by Rep – Current MTD
- Expenses by Expense Category – Current Quarter
- Monthly Inventory Value – Last 6 Months
- Daily Leads Converted – Past 30 Days
- Expenses by Department – Current MTD
- Weekly Leads Generated by Campaign – Current WTD
- Revenue from Converted Leads by Lead Source – Last 6 Months