Facebook gives people, businesses, and organizations the power to share and connect with the world, and it plays a role in many companies’ strategies. Grow allows you to be more strategic about your Facebook presence, giving you the power to see your Facebook data alongside all your other key business data in clear, beautiful dashboards.
Get More with Grow — Your Facebook Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Facebook to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Facebook alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Grow’s integration with Facebook is extremely quick and seamless to connect and provides a number of metrics which will allow us to get great insight into our Facebook followers”
Questions You Can Answer With
Facebook + Grow
How many page views?
How many likes?
Where are your likes coming from?
What are the demographics for your likes?
What is your page reach?
How many impressions are you making?
Reports and Data Available From Facebook
Facebook is a great API, and together with Grow, you can pull in a variety of reports that show the likes, unlikes, views, stories about your page, unique impressions, user source, and a variety of demographics for the people who have liked your page.
Example Metrics From Facebook
- Page Reach
- Total Page Likes and Unlikes
- Total Page Impressions
- Daily Pageviews
- Page Engagement Current Week
- Growth Rate – Last 30 Days
- Top Like Sources
- Likes by State
- Likes by Country