FreshService provides software designed to assist midmarket IT support teams with customizable task automation, issue and ticket documentation, and records and troubleshooting maintenance. By connecting Grow to your FreshService account, you can monitor task completion rates and response times in real-time, keep a close eye on your highest-priority issues, and instantly visualize the information that helps your teams work together intelligently all in one place.
Get More with Grow — Your FreshService Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add FreshService to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from FreshService alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
FreshService + Grow
How quickly are our agents responding to and resolving open tickets this month?
Which of our users have the most total and upcoming tasks this week?
How many of our agents are currently available to respond to issues?
Which agents spend the most time each week working on open tickets and tasks?
How much time on average is spent working on new issues each day?
Which of our contracts require the most maintenance?
Reports and Data Available From FreshService
Departments: All list department data, including created date, description, head name and ID, department name and ID, and custom fields such as product category, transport medium, etc.
Assets: All list asset data, including agent ID, assigned date, created date, deleted, department, description, asset ID, location, name, used by, vendor name, product name, etc.
Tasks: All task data for the current user, including closed at date, created date, deleted, description, due date, group, task ID, owner ID, status, title, notify time, etc.
All Tickets: All service desk tickets, including category, cc email, created date, deleted, description, due by date, ticket ID, is escalated, owner ID, priority, responder ID, status, ticket type, department name, etc.
Tickets by Departments: Service desk ticket data for the selected department(s), including category, cc email, created date, deleted, description, due by date, ticket ID, is escalated, owner, priority, responder ID, status, ticket type, department name, etc.
Agents: All agents, including active since date, available, created date, agent ID, points, scoreboard level ID, ticket permission, user ID, user information, etc.
Agents: Only Users: All users, including active, address, created date, deleted, description, email, external ID, helpdesk agent, agent ID, job title, mobile, time zone, updated date, etc.
Contracts: All service desk contract data, including contract ID, type, created date, description, license type, name, notify before date, product name and ID, vendor name and ID, asset IDs, approver name and ID, cost, renewal type, start date, status, etc.
Example Metrics From FreshService
- Average Ticket Response Time MTD vs. Last Month
- Task per User Breakdown This Week
- Number of Tasks Completed by Department This Week
- List of Currently Available Agents
- Weekly Time Spent on Open Tickets by Agents
- Daily Average Time Spent on Open Tickets MTD vs. Last Month
- Contract Value vs. Number of Open Tickets/Time Worked by Contract
- List of Top Priority Tickets/Issues
- Daily Number of New Tickets MTD vs. Last Month