Using Google AdWords, you can market your brand to potential customers around the corner or across the globe. Grow allows you to monitor your Google AdWords data in real time alongside all your other marketing and business data, so that you can make important decisions quickly and effectively.
Get More with Grow — Your Google AdWords Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Google AdWords to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Google AdWords alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Grow helps us easily keep a pulse on our Google AdWords performance. With a real-time view into daily spend, conversions, and traffic we’re able to quickly pivot and optimize campaign activity. Grow is an essential part of our marketing tech stack and keeps us in the know and at the top of our analytics game.”
Questions You Can Answer With Google AdWords + Grow
How are my ads performing?
How are my ad groups performing?
How are my campaigns performing?
How is my click performance?
What is my cost per click?
How is my account performing in relation to my budget?
Reports and Data Available From Google AdWords
Google AdWords is a powerful platform with hundreds of data points. Some common reports include account performance, ad performance, ad group performance, and keyword performance. AdWords can be very nuanced, so if you’re unsure if your data is included in the integration, visit our help articles or ask on your demo.
Example Metrics From Google AdWords
- Ad Group Performance Summary MTD
- Average Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Average Position Past 30 Days
- Campaign Performance Report
- Click to Conversion Rate
- Clicks Past 30 Days
- Spend Past 30 Days
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) Rolling 30 Days
- Top 10 Keywords by Impressions
- Weekly Ad Spend