BigQuery is Google’s fully managed, petabyte scale, low-cost enterprise data warehouse for analytics. With Grow, you can easily visualize and track your BigQuery data all in one place—there’s no infrastructure to manage and you don’t need an administrator to gain access to powerful, transformative data insights.
Get More with Grow — Your BigQuery Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add BigQuery to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from BigQuery alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
BigQuery + Grow
Google BigQuery is a powerful platform with virtually limitless applications for your organization’s data. Grow makes your data accessible to all decision-makers without burying you in infrastructure or throwing a wrench in your processes. Build clean, dynamic metrics that automatically track vital KPIs so you can make informed decisions for each of your organization’s projects going forward. Below are some examples of metrics that Grow clients have built with the BigQuery integration.
Reports and Data Available From BigQuery
Datasets: All datasets associated with projects under the connected BigQuery account, including kind, dataset ID, dataset reference, and project ID.
Tables: All tables for the selected dataset, including kind, table ID, project, dataset, table name, type, and unix epoch creation time.
Table Data: All table data for the selected dataset and table. The fields returned here will vary based on the specifics of the datasets created with BigQuery.
Custom SQL Query: Write custom SQL queries to hone in on specific fields when building a metric.
Example Metrics From BigQuery
- Page Traffic (Sessions) by Category – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Current Open Tickets by Department
- Click-through rates vs. Page Traffic by Category – Current QTD
- Sales Leaderboard – Last 60 Days
- Number of Comments per Post – Last 30 Days
- Deals Won Today
- Top 10 Loss Reasons – Last 90 Days
- Supplier Cancellations – Current MTD