HubSpot empowers your sales teams with tools to help manage your funnel, from attracting visitors to closing customers. You can visualize, analyze, and monitor HubSpot CRM data in Grow alongside other key data, so you can get a complete view of not only your sales and marketing efforts, but your entire business.
Get More with Grow — Your HubSpot Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add HubSpot to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from HubSpot alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Both HubSpot and Grow are incredible companies that we rely on every single day, both internally as well as externally with our customers and end users. HubSpot enables us to build robust pipelines across our Growth and Customer Success teams, which we’ve designed our workflows around, and Grow enables us to create custom reporting engines on areas we never thought possible. Through these two resources, my team is much more empowered to develop agile solutions that are reliable, effective, and competitive.”
Questions You Can Answer With
HubSpot + Grow
How many daily leads did each of our lead sources generate over the past 30 days?
What is our actual revenue compared to our total potential value this month?
How many leads have we converted this week compared to total leads generated?
Which stage of our pipeline has the best conversion rate this month?
What is our total MRR this month as compared to previous months?
Which lead sources have provided the most closed/won value this year?
Reports and Data Available From HubSpot
HubSpot’s data connector provides reporting for both its CRM and its marketing automation software. Below is a list of some of the most popular reports used to build metrics in Grow with HubSpot CRM data.
Accounts – ALL or Recently Created (30 Days): All company accounts, including country, city, time zone, created date, description, industry, annual revenue, state, domain, address, phone, company ID, additional custom fields, etc.
Get All Contacts: All contact information with optionally selected custom contact fields, including name, visitor ID, date added, company name, additional custom fields, etc.
Deals – ALL or Recently Created/Modified (30 Days): All deals, including deal ID, deal name, amount, close date, created date, pipeline, deal stage, deal source, owner name, categories, campaign type, goal, region, closed lost reason, closed won reason, description, account created, additional custom fields, etc.
Leads: All leads, including lead ID, name, company, email, created date, modified date, owner ID, status, etc.
Example Metrics From HubSpot
- Aggregate MRR – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Weekly Average Prospect Score – Current QTD
- Monthly Closed/Won Opportunities Value vs. Potential – Current YTD
- Total Closed/Won Value – Current YTD
- Daily Leads Generated – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Conversion Rate by Pipeline Stage – Current QTD
- Monthly Revenue by Rep Team – Last 12 Months
- Closed-Won Value by Lead Source – Current YTD