HubSpot’s marketing automation tools empower your marketing team to attract more visitors and close more customers. You can visualize, analyze, and monitor HubSpot marketing data in Grow alongside other key data, so you can get a complete view of not only your marketing efforts, but your entire business.
Get More with Grow — Your HubSpot Marketing Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add HubSpot to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from HubSpot alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
“Both HubSpot and Grow are incredible companies that we rely on every single day, both internally as well as externally with our customers and end users. HubSpot enables us to build robust pipelines across our Growth and Customer Success teams, which we’ve designed our workflows around, and Grow enables us to create custom reporting engines on areas we never thought possible. Through these two resources, my team is much more empowered to develop agile solutions that are reliable, effective, and competitive.”
Questions You Can Answer With
HubSpot Marketing + Grow
How many leads have we converted so far this month?
What is our weekly lead conversion rate over the last 90 days?
Which blog posts are generating the most daily engagements this month?
How many weekly email opens have we gotten over the last two months?
What is our unique open rate this month?
Which of our messages are being opened, clicked on, and unsubscribed from the most?
Reports and Data Available From
HubSpot’s data connector provides reporting for both its CRM and marketing automation software. Below is a list of some of the most popular reports used to build metrics in Grow with HubSpot marketing data.
Blog Posts: All blog posts, including URL, page type, page ID, archived, comments allowed, author details, username, updated date, created date, category, content group, CSS text, current state, currently published, deleted date, featured image, domain, is draft, keywords, label, list template, name, parent blog, publish date, subscription lists details, subcategory, title, etc.
Get All Contacts: All contact information with optionally selected custom contact fields, including name, visitor ID, date added, company name, additional custom fields, etc.
Email Subscriptions Timeline: All subscription changes, including change, source, portal ID, subscription ID, change type, caused by event, created date, etc.
Leads: All leads, including lead ID, name, company, email, created date, modified date, owner ID, status, etc.
Email Events: All email events within the selected date range, including event ID, email type, email campaign ID, name, status, location, browser type, etc.
Engagements – ALL or Associated: All engagements recorded within the selected date range, including engagement ID, portal ID, active, created date, last updated date, created by, modified by, owner ID, type, timestamp, contacts, companies, deals, owners, workflows, attachments, etc.
Example Metrics From
- Email Clicks and Visitor Activities – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Weekly Average Prospect Score – Current QTD
- Monthly Converted Leads – Current YTD
- Daily Email Bounces/Subscribes – Last 30 Days
- Total Converted Lead Value vs. Potential – Current MTD
- Email Click-Through Rate – MTD vs. Last Month
- Unique Open Rate – Current MTD
- Top 10 Blog Posts by Unique Engagements – Current YTD