With Instagram Business, visual expression from business inspires visible action from people around the world by connecting passions and immersing people visually in the brands they love. With Grow, you can visualize, analyze, and track the data from your Instagram Business connections, so you can make intelligent decisions as you connect to new customers and strengthen your current relationships.
Get More with Grow — Your Instagram Business Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add Instagram Business to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Instagram Business alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
Instagram Business + Grow
How much has our follower count increased over the last month?
Which of our posts currently has the most likes?
How many daily impressions have we gotten over the last 30 days?
What is our website’s monthly click-through rate over the last year?
Where is our audience primarily located by geographic region?
What is our total current post engagement level for photos and videos?
Reports and Data Available From
User Metrics: All user-specific statistics grouped by day for the selected date range, including period end date/time, impressions, reach, follower count, email contacts, phone call clicks, text message clicks, get directions clicks, website clicks, and profile views.
Media Metadata: All Instagram content metadata. Select one or several of the following columns: caption, comments, comments count, ID, like count, media type, media URL, owner, permalink, shortcode, etc.
Audience Demographics: A breakdown of all followers by gender and age groupings.
Audience Locale: A breakdown of all followers by locale abbreviation.
Audience Country: A breakdown of all followers by country abbreviation.
Audience City: A breakdown of all followers by city and country.
Photo Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded pictures, including engagement, impressions, reach, and saved.
Video Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded videos, including engagement, impressions, reach, saved, and video views.
Carousel Album Metrics: All interaction statistics for carousel albums, including engagement, impressions, reach, saved, and album video views.
Story Metrics: All interaction statistics for uploaded stories, including exits, impressions, reach, replies, taps forward, and taps back.
Example Metrics From Instagram Business
- Daily Follower Count – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Current Video vs. Story Impressions
- Monthly Click-Through Rate to Website – Last 12 Months
- Map of Audience by Home Country
- Audience Demographics by Age and Gender
- List of Posts by Top Likes
- Daily Impressions – Last 30 Days
- Average Daily Clicks – Current Week vs. Last Week