JIRA is a software management platform that allows you to plan and track the progress of your development teams on the road to release. By connecting to Grow, you can see your JIRA data in real time alongside other key metrics and help to make your project teams more agile in an increasingly competitive environment.
Get More with Grow — Your JIRA Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add JIRA to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from JIRA alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Founder & CEO
“Grow’s integration with JIRA allows me to use JIRA’s filter system to quickly create dashboards. We have seen an immediate increase in production by displaying key data on daily developer performance.”
Questions You Can Answer With
JIRA + Grow
How many issues do our teams have open today?
Which of our teams are completing the most issues?
Which stage of completion do our projects get stuck in the longest during a sprint?
Who are our most productive developers this month?
What is the average work velocity of our teams this quarter?
What percentage of our releases make it through QA successfully?
Reports and Data Available From JIRA
You can access JIRA data through the Issue Search access point using JQL (JIRA Query Language) and the advanced search options you can access in your own JIRA account. Examples of possible searches include current and completed issues for a given time period and issues competed by project team. The reports returned in the Grow app include filterable fields such as assignee, status, status category, created date, creator name, issue type, etc.
Example Metrics From JIRA
- Open Tickets
- Count of Completed and Current Issues
- Cumulative Completed Issues Over Time (Week/Month)
- Releases per Dev by Month/Quarter/Year
- Releases Vetted by QA by Week/Month
- Average Work Velocity by Team
- Average Sprint Stage Duration
- Scope Creep by Week/Month
- Issue Cycle Time by Week/Month