LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, connecting skilled professionals worldwide to help both companies and individuals find the best fit. With Grow, you can easily visualize, analyze, and manage your organization’s presence on LinkedIn so you can get better insight into how your marketing efforts lead to follower engagement.
Get More with Grow — Your LinkedIn Reporting Tool
- Gain powerful insights when you add LinkedIn to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from LinkedIn alongside your other essential business data in real-time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Questions You Can Answer With
LinkedIn + Grow
What is the daily follower count of our companies this month compared to last month?
How many weekly impressions have we generated over the past six weeks?
How much on average do our followers currently like and comment on our posts?
Which status updates generated the most follower engagement this week?
Have our marketing efforts led to an increase in engagement over the past year?
Which of our companies is getting the most daily impressions this quarter?
Reports and Data Available From LinkedIn
The following report templates can be pulled once the desired company (or companies) is selected:
Company Details: All selected companies, with details including company type, description, number of employees, year founded, email domains, company ID, industry details, locations, URL, name, number of followers, etc.
Followers Count: A count of followers for each selected company filtered by geographic tags, company size, job function, industries, and seniorities. Returned fields include company name and follower count.
Followers Count (Historical): A count of followers for each company selected by historical date for the specified date range and granularity (by day or by month). Returned fields include organic follower count, paid follower count, date, total follower count, and company name.
Status Updates: All status updates for each selected company, including company name, is commentable, is likeable, is liked, number of comments, number of likes, updated date, status update content, description, URL, etc.
Status Updates (Historical): The number of impressions generated for each company selected by historical date for the specified date range and granularity. Returned fields include impression count, date, and company.
Example Metrics From LinkedIn
- Company Daily Organic Follower Count – Current MTD vs. Last Month
- Daily Paid vs. Organic Follower Count – Current MTD
- Weekly Impressions by Company – Past Six Weeks
- Daily Impressions vs. Number of Posts – Past 30 Days
- Average Likes and Comments per Post – Current Quarter
- Total Number of Likes and Comments by Post – Current Week
- Historical Likes and Comments vs. Number of Posts – Past Year
- Historical Follower Count vs. Number of Posts – Past Year
- Daily Impressions by Company Name – Current Quarter